Set in private grounds within Regent’s Park, our stunning, central London wedding venue boasts beautiful gardens and charming indoor spaces. Whether you want an intimate gathering for 50 friends and family, a large reception for 400 guests or something in between, your dedicated Regent’s wedding planner will help you realise your vision.
During the summer months, the lush York Lawns house an elegant, ivory-lined marquee with opening sides. The combination of the gardens and the marquee will give you a beautiful backdrop to your reception and the comfort and peace of mind a covered space offers. Inside we have several rooms, each packed full of charm and character which can be used for ceremonies and receptions.
It’s likely that one of our three wedding packages will perfectly suit your special day, but we understand sometimes a bespoke arrangement is best. We’re always happy to discuss any ideas and requests you have as we love nothing more than a happy couple!
Perfect for weddings for 50-80 guests, from £130 including VAT per person
This package includes the use of one of our beautiful indoor spaces, sound installation for a DJ and speeches and a delicious, two-course hot or cold fork buffet courtesy of our fabulous in-house caterers, Vacherin.
Perfect for summer weddings for minimum 100 guests, from £188 including VAT per person
This package includes exclusive use of the York Lawns – our private gardens within the royal park – and a stunning, ivory marquee. Couples can choose from a tasty two-course hot or cold fork buffet, or a barbecue.
Perfect for summer weddings for minimum 100 guests, from £206 including VAT per person
The Orchid package gives couples the gardens and marquee, as per the Lavender package, but with a sit-down, three-course meal.
Each package then comes with the following features as standard.
• Use of the Secret Garden for photos
• Private menu tasting for two people
• Arrival drinks reception – One glass of sparkling wine or mocktail per person
• Half a bottle of house wine per guest
• Toast drinks – One glass of sparkling wine or mocktail per person
• Unlimited mineral water and juices with reception and meal
• Crisp white linen tablecloths and napkins
• Poseur tables and bar
• Table numbers and holders
• Stylish crockery, cutlery, glassware and the use of silver cake stand, table and knife and easel